No credit card 资讯 required. Just enter your 邮箱 and enjoy the magazine on your phone, tablet, or computer.
PopSci ShopSave big on this laser hair removal handset
- •Amazon’s new fitness tracker listens to your voice to figure out your mood
- •Eight ways that taking a real lunch break can improve your work (and life)
- •Six seated exercises to keep you limber at your desk
- •The CDC’s new COVID-19 testing guidelines could make the pandemic worse
- •The new Fitbit knows when you’re stressed—and how to help you chill
- •Placebos really can help your fitness
- •Six ways the 2020 census will change your life
This week on Test Dummy, Jess takes the Theragun G3PRO for a spin. The percussive therapy device claims to improve muscle strength, flexibility and performance—but does it deliver? 团队ing up with Associate Editor Claire Maldarelli—a seasoned marathon runner in training season—Jess digs into peer-reviewed research and speaks with experts to find the truth.
Over the last 20 years, 2°C has been referenced in climate policies and agreements made by the Council of the European Union, the G8 (now the G7), and 更多. So what makes two degrees so important?